Jaroslaw Zelinski IT-Consulting
What Is Business Process Improvement? Business process improvement (BPI) is an approach used to identify and evaluate inefficiencies within the organization. It redesigns existing business tasks, improves their effectiveness, enhances the workflows involved, and optimizes performance.
This is possible in any company: small, large and very large. BPI is not a revolution, it is a methodical analysis of business processes: developing diagrams showing workflow and documents, optimizing procedures, and sometimes requirements for a new ERP system.
I have 30 years of experience in practical projects and am constantly gaining knowledge as a university lecturer.
Don’t have time to read, want to get a quote now? Here is a description of services and rates.
You can hire me for:
- Analyze, model, document and improve business process models for your organization.
- Analysis and specification of requirements for ERP systems or dedicated software.
- Software architecture design and application integration.
- Support for your team of software analysts and designers: training, lectures and mentoring (business analysis and software design, BMM, BPMN, UML, SBVR notations, design patterns and best practices)
I work remotely and on-site. Need to talk about it? You can meet me at my office: 214 Union Str. Aberdeen, more on the Contact page).
Outsourced Ekspert of business analysis and system design
I have 30 years of experience in designing and implementing software for business. As an engineer, I have been independently designing and supervising implementations for 20 years (remotely for the last 10 years). I have been involved in information and systems modelling research for 15 years, and I am also an academic teacher and have research experience.
Is your company ready for an ERP system? Are you prepared for the new digital age? Is your organization ready for organizational change and efficiency improvements? Are you managing business continuity? Do you understand: ERP, CRM, WorkFlow, EDI, ECM, MES, WebService, document databases, big data, AI, ML and so on? Do you know that mechatronics is the future of engineering? Are you familiar with the SysML language for systems engineering? I invite you to visit my website!
Are you prepared for the advent of digitization and the implementation of the new ERP paradigm?
People say: we have failures in IT projects because are: “Customers that don’t know what they want. Requirements that can’t be found. Tests that can’t be defined. Programmers who don’t have methodological discipline. Project managers who are certified but can’t manage.” This is to say: they all need a designer before coding.
I’m a designer, and I can:
- Analyze your organization: business processes and procedures to understand how your business works.
- Try to find all the places where you can improve your operations and their efficiency.
- Design more efficient “to-be” processes and procedures.
- Put it all together and prepare requirements and architecture for ERP software.
- Prepare a migration and iterative implementation plan.
- Choose the right software provider and start your smooth new system implementation.
I can help you do it right, I can train your team
Software vendors often say that the customer doesn’t know what they want. Let me help your company.
Ongoing analysis of operational documents and the development and maintenance of documentation that includes business process models and related information (mechatronic also) systems architecture. The goal is to collect and document knowledge about the organization and manage it in a way that allows it to be used immediately to make decisions about changes and present selected information about the way things are done to outsiders.
- collection and analysis of source documents, user stories, etc,
- Formalized block diagrams (BMM notation) describing business models, company strategies, and recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Formalized block diagrams (BPMN/SBVR notations) describing business processes, document flows and their structures, and business rules and ontologies, recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Formalized block diagrams (UML/SysML notation) and use-case specifications, as graphical-descriptive specifications of software and systems requirements.
- Formalized block diagrams (UML/SysML notation) describing the HLD architecture and logic of the system operation and the LLD architecture and business logic of each dedicated application service (Use Case 2.0) as specifications for reliable software.
- Formalized block diagrams describing the document and information structures in the system and its flow (UML/SysML notation).
- Standard professional documentation (A4, pdf) on-demand.
- I am supervising (overwatching) developers.
I work locally in Aberdeen and online around the world.
- Communication in the project sees Communication and work.
- For more about me, see Jaroslaw Zelinski page.
- Any additional question? Fill the Contact Form.
Keywords: Enterprise Architect, Business Analyst, Design Authority, Solution Designer, Solutions Architect.