On a day-to-day basis, for more than 30 years, I have been involved in company analysis and software design and supervising the implementation of these projects. At the same time, as an academic, I conduct research into analysis methods and design patterns, the results of which I apply to commercial projects.
The results of my research work on design patterns are offered here as practical examples that can be used for learning or as a good starting point for a client project. They are offered electronically (digital products) as downloadable BPMN/XML/XMI files.
Along with the project file, you get access to my support on the PostMania platform (login is the email provided during payment processing) to get help in understanding it and using it for your own purposes, including commercial ones.
These projects are created using Visual Paradigm. The files offered here are the original designs in vpp format and their export to XML/XMI format. PDF documentation as well.
Selected recommended books:
- Evans, E. (2014). Domain-driven design: Tackling complexity in the heart of software. Addison-Wesley.
- Fowler, M. (1997). Analysis patterns: Reusable object models. Addison Wesley.
- Ivar Jacobson, Ian Spence, & Kurt Bittner. (2014, July 21). Use-Case 2.0 ebook. Ivar Jacobson International. https://www.ivarjacobson.com/publications/white-papers/use-case-ebook
- Kurt Bittner. (2011). Use-Case 2.0: Scaling up, scaling out, scaling in for agile projects. https://www.ivarjacobson.com/publications/white-papers/use-case-ebook
- Larman, C. (2005). Applying UML and patterns: An introduction to object-oriented analysis and design and iterative development (3rd ed). Prentice Hall PTR, c2005.
- Robert C. Martin. (2003). UML for Java programmers. Prentice Hall PTR.
- Rosenberg, D., & Scott, K. (1999). Use case driven object modeling with UML. Springer.
- Rosenberg, D., & Stephens, M. (2007). Introduction to ICONIX Process. Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: Theory and Practice, 1–20.
- Rosenberg, D., Stephens, M., & Collins-Cope, M. (2005). Agile development with ICONIX process: People, process, and pragmatism. Apress.
- Wirfs-Brock, R., & McKean, A. (2009). Object design: Roles, responsibilities, and collaborations. Addison-Wesley.
- Zelinski, J. (2020). Synthesis of MOF, MDA, PIM, MVC, and BCE Notations and Patterns. In Applications and Approaches to Object-Oriented Software Design: Emerging Research and Opportunities (pp. 78–89). IGI Global. https://www.igi-global.com/book/applications-approaches-object-oriented-software/235699
- Zelinski, J. (2021). Digital documents as data carriers and a method of data management guaranteeing the unambiguity of the recorded information. In Management and Strategies for Digital Enterprise Transformation (Vol. 1). IGI Global. https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/digital-documents-as-data-carriers-and-a-method-of-data-management-guaranteeing-the-unambiguity-of-the-recorded-information/275700