Jaroslaw Zelinski IT-Consulting
I have 30 years of experience in the IT systems market. I have been independently designing and supervising implementations for 20 years, the last 10 years also remotely. I have been involved in information and systems modeling research for 15 years, and I am also an academic teacher and have research experience.
Outsourced Ekspert of Business Analysis and System Design
(prices: ask about SLA plan)
Ongoing analysis of operational documents and the development and maintenance of documentation that includes business process models and related information systems architecture. The goal is to collect and document knowledge about the organization and manage it in a way that allows it to be used immediately to make decisions about changes and present selected information about the way things are done to outsiders.
- collection and analysis of source documents, user stories, etc,
- Formalized block diagrams (BMM notation) describing business models and company strategies, and recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Formalized block diagrams (BPMN/SBVR notations) describing business processes, document flows and their structures, and business rules and ontologies, recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Formalized block diagrams (UML notation) and use-case specifications, as graphical-descriptive specifications of software requirements.
- Formalized block diagrams (UML notation) describing the HLD architecture and logic of the system operation and the LLD architecture and business logic of each dedicated application service (use case) as specifications for dedicated software.
- Formalized block diagrams describing the document and information structures in the system and its flow (UML notation).
- Standard professional documentation (A4, pdf) on-demand.
Classes and Workshops
NOTE: Promotional prices to celebrate company initiation and training in Aberdeen! All classes in property: Centrum Offices, 214 Union St., AB10 1TL, Aberdeen. Ask about remote versions.
Daily timetable classes: 9:30 – 12:30, break, 13:30–16:30 (six hours a day).
Business Process Management (£499)
Organizations use Business Process Modeling in order to visually document, understand, and improve their processes. BP Modeling visually represents all of the connecting activities, events, and resources of the process of a product or service to make it more efficient. Software development is a risky field. Experts recommend developing clear models with understandable notation early on in projects in order to validate the requirements of the software. Business Process Modeling allows software engineers to negotiate with stakeholders to determine the system that needs to be built, based on what is optimal for both groups.
- BPM introduction,
- business process models: definitions, rules,
- CRUD and RACI matrix,
- Business Architecture,
- documents as data carriers, documents standardization,
- BPMN foundations,
- Analytics models in business analysis,
- flow elements
- pools and lines,
- examples and their discussion.
Additional practicing workshops are possible.
Business Software Design (£499)
Programming is not solely about constructing software — programming is about designing software.(Ozkaya, Ipek. ‘Building Blocks of Software Design’. IEEE Software 37, no. 2 (March 2020): 3–5. https://doi.org/10.1109/MS.2019.2959049.)
- System definition,
- Object paradigm definitions,
- “System thinking”,
- Business software architecture and integration,
- What is it: MOF, MDA, UML,
- basic concepts: class, classifier, value, package, structure,
- system design SPEM process: use case model, use case scenario, use case realization,
- UML diagrams: class diagram, state machine diagram, interaction diagram, activity diagram, component diagram,
Additional practicing workshops e.g.: business process mapping and design, Use Case 2.0 style system design, document-oriented data modeling, microservices architecture in practice, system integration design, mechatronic system modeling with SysML, etc.
Groups, up to 6 people, can pay £1000 together for one daily class.
Methodologies and tools
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Unified Modeling Language (OOAD with UML)
- Object oriented paradigm: understanding and use
- MOF (Meta Object Facilities) as foundation of UML notation .
- UML notation: using for modeling object oriented systems .
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern: what is it domain Model in OOAD.
- OOAD: how do we use UML diagrams and for what. Practice. (Use Case diagram and use case scenario, sequence diagram, class diagram: separate architecture, vocabulary and data types, state machine diagram, activity diagram, data types in UML/OOAD).
- Document and mock-up modeling with UML composite structure diagram as a classes , NoSQL – document-oriented database ,
- Model Driven Architecture
- More about used methods and tools: see on one of my papers.
Business Process Management and Business Modeling with BPMN and SBVR
- Business Process Management, definitions and scope .
- BPMN notation: using for business process documentation, analysis and design, optimization . Descriptive and Analytic models.
- BPMN and other auxiliary tools .
- SBVR vocabulary and rules as a business logic description
Business analysis, requirements gathering – model-driven approach
- Incompleteness problem in textual requirements specifications .
- Model as a requirements
- Disciplined agile methods , agile modeling
- Use Case 2.0
- Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) .
I offer high-quality services in the field of business analysis, requirements specification, and software architecture design. All my works are based on Model Driven Architecture approach (MDA) . It means each analysis includes: the business analysis work stage (Computation Independent Model design, CIM), requirements specification stage (Use Case model and scenario design, as a needed application services specification), and solution design as a technical description of (Platform Independent Model design, PIM) .
I use MBSE methods (see INCOSE page). As an analyst and designer, I need a domain expert person to work (as an authorized domain knowledge provider).
I use the latest proven methods. As a researcher and academic lecturer, I have theoretical knowledge too and I know the latest software engineering trends. Thru the last 30 years, I have had many successes in doing projects for private and public companies.
I’m an experienced user of one of the best CASE software (full range Visual-Paradigm CASE software since 2005), if you need any help on how to use CASE systems, how to do modeling in UML, BPMN, SysML, and so on, ask me about the workshop.
Keywords: Enterprise Architect, Business Analyst, Design Authority, Solution Designer, Solutions Architect.
- See Summary and condition page.
- Communication in the project sees Communication and work.
- For more about me, see Jaroslaw Zelinski page.
- Any additional question? Fill the Contact Form.