Summary and contract conditions
Promotional prices for company start in Aberdeen.
- Since 1991 as an analyst and software architect, IT system designer (OOAD), general engineering also.
- Since 1998 researchers and scientists.
- Since 2005 as an academic lecturer.
- More about used methods and tools: see on one of my papers,
- Current location: Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Working remotely possible (platform for remote working).
- Analysis and design:
- fixed price project, the price for each analysis/design stage (1. Business Analysis, 2. Requirements specification, 3.Object-Oriented Domain Logic Model Design, standard one month, maximum 3 months, disciplined agile style using models (UML, BPMN, and so on, ask about details),
- author’s supervision (a lump sum): each month after main design stages closed and development and implementation starts (typical 16 working hours/month),
- communication and workflow platform provided for each project obligatory (read about Postmania, see Communication),
- courses and workshops (in my location or remote) 3 days (workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30, preferred 6 hours effective daily)
- standard full topic training (e.g. UML 2.5.x notation, BPMN 2.0.x notation): 3 days, all course could be tailored to suit your needs and objectives (start form one day if you need limited scope), it can also be delivered on your premises if preferred,
- each including 60 days of remote support after the course (by email)
- have you your own proposition (scope and price) go Contact form.
- Need Visual-Paradigm software course? Ask about details!
- full-time permanent possibility (try my limited time offer).
- task-oriented work style preferred,
- T&M style is possible too…
- Constraints: I can work as a self-employed, independent domain expert (I’m not a native English speaker).
- I’m a practitioner with an academic science background, not only a trainer… All my courses include knowledge about good practices based on successful projects.
- Read more on Home Page.
(ask about details)